Saturday, September 05, 2009

My first college game day!!! A day in the life of Jaden!

Today was the day I have waited for my whole 9+ months! My first college game day! Geaux Tigers. It started off early at 7:00AM, mom tried to get me back to bed but I was too excited!


I ate my breakfast and played with my toys just waiting for College Game Day to come on! I could hardly control my excitement!


Finally it was 10AM but I was so tired I had to take a nap. I woke up just in time to see them put on the Elephant head saying Alabama would win! That sucks cause I am really rooting for VT! I root for anyone who plays against Nick Saban's team!!! After that I watched the OSU/Navy game! Boy I was rooting for Navy and they almost pulled it out! Cant wait to watch the OSU/USC game! Go USC!



I had my lunch! We celebrated with watermelon, my favorite!



Then it was off for a playdate with Maddie and Dylan! We had a great time at the Polaris mall play area! There were alot of crazy kids in OSU gear but I showed them who you should root for LSU!



There was a tiger there and I just had to have my picture made with it! We love Mike the Tiger!!!



I had a great dinner at Chick-fil-a! I love chicken!



Then it was home where I couldn't wait to see the game!!! I watched alittle Alabama/VT! GO VT!




Then it was time for a bottle. I am really getting tired waiting for the game to start!



Ok its 9PM! Where is my game? What do you mean it doesn't start till 10:30!!! I wish I would have stayed in bed longer this morning! Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to see the score. Than again I am sure I will end up in momma's bed before its over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!I LOVE CHICK-F-LA!!!!!