Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our little model!

So today I took Jaden to have her picture made with her cousin Chase in Dayton. Jaden and Chase are close to two months apart in age and we wanted to get their picture made together for their grandparents. So we head out the door EARLY for our appointment at 11. I say early because Jaden sleeps in till anywhere from 9:30 to 10:30 everyday, but today she was up at 8! So the plan was to get pictures of them together and I thought maybe I would get one picture of Jaden alone. WRONG! She did so great! She was a little model smiling and hamming it up for the camera.
We put Jaden in her LSU cheerleader outfit and Chase in his Buckeye outfit for one and it was so cute! In two of the pictures it looks like she was even doing cheerleader poses! I don't know what we will do if our little girl becomes a cheerleader, she has two parents that were both band geeks!
So after many poses and an hour of work we had tons of pictures to go through. Needless to say because she did such a good job I ended up with more than just one individual photo of our little model!
The bad thing is that next week she is having her picture made with little Sophie Su! I told Amy she has to make me stand strong and only buy the one pose of them together or I am going to have to get a job!!!
Enjoy the pics and there are more on shutterfly!




No comments: