Monday, January 25, 2010

A note from Jaden!


Dear family,(really just papaw cause I know he will do it)
 
I really need a Saints shirt bad!  All I have is this sign that mommy made and its kinda ghetto!  See mom never bought me a shirt because she said before now it was kinda embarrasing to be a Saints fan!  Now I want to show my New Orleans pride by showing all these Yankees up here in Ohio what a real football team is!  The thing is instead of Who Dat up here they say Who Dey.  Whats that all about.  Get your own line bengals!  And there are no Saints shirts to find!  Please help me out.  I am desperate here!
Love Jaden!
 
Ps. mom also wanted me to add these other pictures to show you how big I am getting!  I would not let her put the pictures of me throwing my fit because I am such a Diva!
 
 

>




Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I love the last photo -- what a cutie she is!