Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Crap.....I forgot!

Well I can not believe that I did this but I forgot what today was. I am sure I am not the only one either because I talked to my good friend Delaine and she didn't mention either. Thanks to Madeline who reminded me on facebook! Today was out 4 year anniversary of our LID(log in date) with Ch@na! Four years ago I was so excited to find out our LID. Then for the next two I hated to see the date come. It was a reminder of how long we were waiting for our little girl! During the wait we lived and breathed 3/15/2006! Everything centered around that date. Where were they in referrals, how many days till our day. How many times would our agency tell us "you should have your referral in six months"! Yhea right! And now four years later I forget all about it. It didn't even cross my mind. I guess it had something to do with the wild and crazy 16 month old that I was chasing all day! She was so worth all the pain and work that started 4 years ago!(really 5 if you count from the start)

So to all you other families who were LID 3/15/2006! We did it and we never have to count down the days again!!!

1 comment:

side of fries said...

I didn't even think about it!!! It's like that date was seared into my brain during the wait, but then, it must have left!!! Thanks for the reminder!