Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Maybe I should stay off the phone!

I guess Jaden has learned from seeing me on the phone, she loves to "talk" on the phone! We gave her our old phone this weekend and she just goes back and forth talking to some mystery person like she knows what she is saying! I thought it was too cute! Not only did she have the phone in her hand but also her puppy! Anywhere she goes in the house he is right there with her. She has to have him to go to sleep. She does the weirdest thing with it. She walks around with his tail in her ear or up her nose. I dont know what is up with that! I decided that it would be best to find an extra puppy just in case something happened. After much searching I found puppy last night and they are shipping two of them to us know. Poor puppy #1 has had some fur rubbed off of his tail thanks to little ms Jaden!

Today we took two trips around the block since the sun was out. I have been trying to get Jaden to wear her glasses since she came home and she finally gave in and wore them for half of the trip! She looks too cool!


We also learned this week that we have to watch what we say around our little parrot. I will not say what word it was but mommy was on the internet and saw a picture of a certain ex-mistress of a former presidential candidate. I had a not so nice word come out before I could thing about it. Needless to say Jaden picked right up on it. So now we really have to watch what we say!!!

No comments: