Saturday, March 20, 2010

The new puppies are here!

Well the new puppies came in the mail yesterday and now Jaden has her own litter. I wish I had the video camera on when she saw them. Her mouth and eyes got so big and she just started smiling! I think she loved on them all about 30 minutes! It was so cute! She carried them all over the house last night. When it was time for bed I told her to get puppy and she went straight for the old worn out puppy! I guess we are going to have to get the others dirty and grimy too!





Can you tell which one is the old puppy???



We had nice weather all week so Jaden and I spent alot of time out and about. We have a little playground in our neighborhood so we walked up there to play. She had no fear and climbed to the top of the play set before I could get her! I ended up having to climb up there and get her down! Going outside has done wonderful things for nap time around here! Unfortunately next week is not looking so good for outings! They even mentioned the S word, snow!





We went to the park this afternoon for some ice cream. While we were there we had a nice little visitor, a squirrel! I don't think Jaden has ever met an animal that she does not like! She wants to pet every dog we see in the neighborhood, loves birds, and cats! When we go to see Sophie they have cats and Jaden gets so excited! Amy has to put them up or Jaden will drive them nuts! We found out after we were home that Jaden's foster mother had lots of animals including cats, pigs, and ducks so I guess she is so used to them!






We also hit Toys R Us today to get some things for Jaden for Easter. She hit the Jackpot and got a sandbox and a wagon! My real motive for going there was to get a much needed time out chair! Jaden has become a wild child! Some people would say she is spoiled but I don't know where they would get that idea from! She gets in "trouble" a good bit lately. If she has been told not to do something, the minute you turn your head she will do it. If we tell her no she just laughs at us. So I decided it was time to take action. We bought a little chair and put it in the dining room, this is the only room without toys! I have a feeling she will be spending alot of time there in the next few months!





Our house is once again going through teething hell! Jaden has decided to cut 4 molars at the same time. This is making for one very unhappy toddler, and alot of droll. She refuses to use a teething ring and instead likes her hand or any part of her mommy that looks appetizing at the time! I will be so happy once we have a full set of choppers!

1 comment:

side of fries said...

She is just too cute!!! I love those puppies. It sounds like Grace and Jaden are in the same boat about misbehaving. Grace has started kicking and hitting (not cool!), and she has started saying "get away." I've got a wild child on my hands! I need a glass of wine!