Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where did spring go???

Well I guess last week was just a tease to us. Once again it cold here in Ohio! No more walks for Jaden and I. We did get out today and go to the Rainbow park, only because it was indoors! Jaden had a blast and is starting to venture out and get farther away from me while we are out. I dont know if this is a good thing or not!We are hopping that Spring will make a return next week for Nana and Papaw's visit!








I know that lately alot of Jaden's pictures have been of the back of her head! She does not like the camera any longer! Anyway I was looking for a new point and shoot so that I would no longer have to carry the big cameras around. The salesman showed me one that also had a view finder on the front of the camera. Today Jaden was not cooperating with me so I turned on the front view finder. She was amazed. She thought it was so great to be able to see herself. Finally I have pictures of her face!!! And her nostrils!!!









No comments: