Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter and a family visit!

Well Jaden's Nana and Papaw came to visit last week and what fun she had! We were on the go the whole time. Thank goodness the weather was nice the whole time they were here. Jaden loves spending time with them and I love it because I get a much needed break! Rusty and I even got to go out for a "grown-up" dinner!!! Unfortunately Jaden would not sleep with them so I didn't get a break in that department! My parents did get to see first hand how active Jaden is. She goes non-stop from the time she wakes up till about 11 at night. No wonder I am so tired.





We took Jaden to Cosi while my parents were here. I wish I had known about that place during the winter! Jaden loves it and we got a membership so I am sure we will be there alot!




Saturday Jaden had her first egg hunt. She got six eggs. Considering how many kids were there she did great!





After the hunt we hit the mall with Sophie and family for some lunch and Build a Bear!




Then later we took Nana and Papaw to Montgomery Inn. Jaden loved it and had to dip everything in the sauce! Papaw had to have a bib!




Sunday we had an egg hunt in our yard after the Easter bunny came. Jaden really got the hang of it and had a blast. Once she found out that there was candy inside it was even better.







Nana and Papaw left yesterday and we are resting up from all the fun we had! Jaden was so tired that she fell asleep last night before 10!!!

No comments: