Monday, May 31, 2010

Back in the real world, and country comes to town to stay!

So our vacation is officially over! We got home last night. Jaden did great on the trip home and slept most of the way, as did her daddy!


We are now home and back in the real world. Jaden had a fever when we got home and is alittle fussy. I am pretty sure it is her teeth. I will be glad when she has a full set!

Other big news for us is that while we were gone the country side of my family, otherwise known as my brother and his family moved 8 miles from us! They moved here from Arizona. Today they came over so Jaden could get acquainted with her cousin Jodus who she has only met once before. I know they will become fast friends! I am glad Jaden has family so close that she will see alot! And now she will get to see her Mississippi grandparents more because both of their grandchildren will be in the same place instead of across the country from each other! Plus I get free babysitters!


No comments: