Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whirlwind tour of Washington!

Well most everyone knows that we are in Washington DC now for a visit! Today we took a whirlwind tour! We did a bus tour first. Then we went to the Air & Space Museum(sucked), National History Museum( I so thought that The Night at the Museum was filmed here, big let down), Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Vets Memorial, World War II Memorial, and Chinatown for dinner(wonderful food). Jaden got tons of attention all day. There are alot of Chinese here this week. One woman thought She was 4 years old! She was shocked when I told her she was only 18 months! Alot of the shops are owned by Chinese and they are all giving Jaden free candy! We have one hyped up baby! She is also turning into a subway pro! I put most of the pics on shutterfly(you can thank me later for not putting all the airplane pics that Rusty took on there). It is so hot here now. We all have major cases of swamp a$$ going on! The good thing is its not humid. I am really missing my anti monkey butt powder(its real people, you can get it at Wal-mart and it works!) I am off to bed about 4 hours earlier than usual, this place is wearing me out!







No comments: