Monday, August 09, 2010

Fun in the sun and fun with friends!

We are still having a fun summer. I have been taking Jaden out in the pool more to play. I have found that it makes putting her down for her nap in HER BED alot easier!



Today we went to a concert at the park with friends but decided instead to do the splash pad first. Jaden wasn't as into it this time so no pictures. We ended up going to another park that wasn't so busy.(well until the daycare arrived!) Jaden finally warmed up and was really loving her some Lily!




We finished with a trip to Jaden's favorite place Buffalo Wild Wings!

We are getting ready to do our final post placement for Jaden's adoption!(I know a little late, better late then never) I can't believe we will be done with that. But looks like we are not going to be done because I finally set Rusty down this weekend and told him I was ready for #2! And he pretty much was ok with it! Not shocked or anything! So now we will be working on this all over again! And where will #2 be from? Gotta figure that out two! Wish us luck!!!

No comments: