Monday, November 22, 2010

Visiting our travel buddy Mia!

We decided to stop by and stay with one of our family members that we made while in China on our way to Mississippi this weekend. The Zotti's were nice enough to let us crash at their place and wreck their house! We had a blast! Jaden loved seeing all the Zotti girls again and I loved the fact that I was able to move around without a two year old stuck to my hip for a while! I also kept hearing "Georgette, Cheese" from Mia, she loved having her picture taken and I loved taking it! The girls gave us a little show and danced all night! Too cute! I know there are some people who want to see pics so I will shut up and post the pics!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

side of fries said...

Could those fireplace pics be any cuter!!?? The Zotti fam always provides for good times. It's so cute to see Mia and Jaden together!

Lauri said...

Fun photos! Sarah and I both enjoyed them -- thanks!