Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Early Christmas fun!

This past weekend we celebrated two different Christmases with family! On Saturday we went to Rusty's parents to have our Christmas with them. Jaden had a great time getting together with her cousins Chase and baby Eliza. Of course she also loved opening all her gifts!







On Sunday we had Christmas with my brother's family at our house. We stuffed ourselves on lasagna and then let the kids open gifts. Of course when Jodus and Jaden get together there was also dancing. Jodus has now taught Jaden how to shake her bootie when she dances! Thanks for that!






The rest of the week we have spent running around doing last minute Christmas stuff. I had to bake cakes for Rusty's employees and neighbors. One of the cakes kinda fell apart but Jaden was more than happy to eat it since it was her favorite, chocolate!!!

Yesterday Jaden decided that she wanted to pose for pictures with our dog. I dont think Lancie was to excited about it!

I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday where I found out I do have arthritis in my tailbone! Yhea. This makes for a real uncomfortable ride on long trips! Who even knew such things were possible! Leave it to me. Also we got our much anticipated package in the mail yesterday! Yep that would be a box of aloe toilet paper with 48 rolls! I have gotten alot of slack from Rusty about this but it was half price and I did not have to pay shipping! He will be thanking me when his butt is smiling from all the aloe!!!
Now for the next few days I have to wrap Jaden's gifts and just maybe we will try our santa picture again. Of course I am sure Jaden will be doing alot of relaxing the next few days to rest up for all that unwrapping!!!

No comments: