Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

Well our winter has already started!  I had hoped that it would hold out for a little longer but oh well!  This weekend we got our first real snow.  We got about 4-5 inches of the two days.  Its not much but it is enough.  Jaden and I have been stuck in the house since Saturday night.  Rusty has decided he likes driving my van because of the heated seats and I don't like his car.  But I would not have gotten out anyway.  I decided to see if JJ's snowsuit from last year fit and go outside to shovel some snow.  Luckily it still fits and it should make it through the season.  Her snow boots are another story.  Gotta put those on my shopping list!  The shoveling did not go well because alot of the snow has already turned into ice.  Our driveway is now a skating rink!  I was able to stay on my two feet but Jaden wasn't so lucky.  Of course she thought it was funny to keep sliding!  Luckily she takes after me and does not like to be outside in the snow so we didn't even make it 10 minutes!  Just long enough for some pictures and my hands to freeze!  Gotta put gloves on the shopping list too!!!

No comments: