Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow fun!(or was it?)

Well since we are in Ohio there is no surprise that it is snowing today! Jaden and I were able to get out Saturday for Chinese school and yesterday for some shopping. She is so much better now and we were so happy to finally get out of the house and see other people.
But then the snow came and I guess we are still feeling a little stir crazy from the flu. I don't know what I was thinking but I decided we would go outside in the snow. This entails getting "snow ready" which for Jaden causes major drama. It takes 10 minutes to get all the clothes, gloves, boots and hat on to go outside. This always causes a meltdown which is the reason we never do it. But Jaden got a sled for Christmas and I thought this would be a great time to try it out. I also thought I could make Rusty happy and shovel the driveway(yhea I am nice like that!) Of course I took pictures of the meltdown!



Once we were outside the drama stopped(for a little while)and the fun began. I took her up and down the driveway a few times. Then I started shoveling and she started throwing snow. She loved it which is a big step from last year because she was not a fan at all! She gave me just enough time to finish and took her gloves off and decided she was done! And when she is done she is done. She would have thrown herself on the ground but she doesn't like to get dirty! So it was back inside to undress and warm up. Now she is fast asleep! Thank you snow. And now we are good for another year so snow you can go away!



1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

I don't like snow either. Once a year is plenty for me. She looks so cute in her pink snowsuit. Blessings