Thursday, February 03, 2011

Big news in our house!

Well after 18 months of being with us Jaden made a very BIG move last night!  It was big for both me and her!  We put a toddler bed in our room for her with her favorite Buzz and Woody!  When she first walked in the room and I showed it to her she said no!  But I told her to lay down and gave her her book, flashlight and dolls and after a while she was fast asleep!  And much to my surprise she stayed in the bed all night and woke up at 8!  Of course then she was allowed in the bed for some mommy snuggle time!  She slept better than me because I was up all night watching her!   Looks like my little girl is growing up.  And yesterday also marked the 1 1/2 year mark of her being placed in our arms so what a perfect time to make a big move!  It will be hard for me not to have her next to me, I really think that co-sleeping helped her bond to me.  But I dont think #2 will be sleeping in the bed with me! Winking smile

No comments: