Saturday, April 30, 2011

More sewing and alittle potty talk!

I decided to make Jaden one more outfit before we left for Disney this week. I just liked the colors. Delaine and I have decided that we will have so many outfits for the girls they will have to be changed every two hours!

The shirt says it all!!!

I also decided to branch out and make something without ruffles! So here it is...


Are you asking yourself what is that? Well let me show you!

Its a handy dandy crayon holder! I was feeling pretty proud of myself having made something new and then I showed it to Rusty! He proceeded to remind me that crayons came with their own holder so there was no need for a fancy one! Men!!!

This week I also got Jaden to help me deliver some flowers to a couple of Rusty's employees for executive assistant day! Lucky for me the shopping cart only fell apart three times on the way inside the office!
On the way inside the office it dawned on me that we were there on bring your daughter to work day. I thought it would be a great idea for me to leave Jaden at the office so she could kinda shadow her dad for the day. Unfortunately Rusty did not think this was a good idea and she ended up going back home with me. It was worth a try! I did get so cute pictures out of it though!



And finally for those who are following the poop saga, things are running real smooth! Extremely smooth!!! Jaden has pooped 5 times in the last four days! This is AMAZING because we were lucky to get two times in one week before this! The bad part is she is still scared of the potty so I am busy changing diapers. For the first year and a half I got away with her using the potty since that is what she did in China. But after her "hard" times in the potty she is scared of it. So we are reverting back to diapers. Thats ok though I am just glad my little girl is feeling better!!!

No comments: