Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disney Part 1!

Ok my plan was to update the blog while we were in Disney World. But I got on the internet and there is no other word to describe it but it sucked!!! It would not let me download the first picture! So the pictures have backed up, 605 to be exact! I was a picture taking fool! And I know some people have been waiting(Delaine) to see our update. So I am going to do it in parts. It would take too long to post it all here.
So here is part 1!

The trip did not start off as I had planned! When we got to the airport things were going good. No delay and we breezed through security with no problems. I had put "puppy" in Jaden's bag so she would not see him be violated by the TSA like last time! Our boarding time came and went with no word of what was up! I had flashbacks of China when our flight was 7 hours delayed. Finally we boarded. We got on the plane and once again waited. Yep we were on that plane for 2 1/2 hours before it took off! I was not loving Southwest. They finally got the computer back up(scary huh?) and we were off! Then things started looking up! We landed and got right into our hotel where Jaden enjoyed the 100 Mickey stickers that the hotel staff gave her!


We didn't relax too long because we were to excited to see the Spruill girls! So we met up at Downtown Disney. Jaden was so excited when she saw Caroline come around the corner! I wish I had my camera ready. The girls were so cute when they saw each other. I missed the hug they gave each other because once again my camera was not ready! After we ate it was time to ride the carousel.


We followed that up with a quick trip on the train where daddy decided Jaden was too young to ride alone!

Of course then we had to hit a shop or two where the girls were able to pose with one of their favorite people, Buzz!!!

Afterwards they headed back to their hotel because they had been going all day and we decided to stop for some dessert!


Afterwards we headed back to the hotel where a strange thing happened!
My baby girl fell asleep without me! I had a whole bed to myself. You would think I would have slept great but I kept wondering how she was on the couch that was so far away from me!(3 feet)

More to come.....

No comments: