Saturday, June 09, 2012

Birthday parties, princesses, neighbors and garage sells!

Once again we have had a busy busy week! Last weekend Jaden helped me babysit Matthew! She was a big helper and Matthew got a lot of kissing from Jaden! We had a birthday party last weekend for Ryan. Jaden had to model her new outfit before the party!(this was the same day of the accident and I am happy to say that the puke came out of the outfit, thank goodness!) Then it was party time! We also spent some time outside. I am happy to report that Jade got right back up on that swing the next day. Daddy will no longer push her unless she gets in the baby swing! Jaden also had a play date with Sophie and Hannah! One night this week Jaden, Andrew and Avery got to play with colored bubbles for the first and last time!!! They decided painting with them was better then blowing them! This week I also got ready for a garage sell where I was going to sell all of Jaden's old baby clothes. When I took a picture of all the clothes that were laid out I realized that I may have a shopping problem! You see all of these clothes were 9-24 month clothing! I don't think she ever wore anything twice! Last night we had a cookout at our neighbors house! I am so thankful for all of our wonderful neighbors! The kids are wonderful and I even like their parents! So happy to live in such a wonderful neighborhood! And FINALLY today Jaden had her first princess birthday party for her good friend Leah! I kept asking her what princess she wanted to be hoping for Mulan or Repunzle but no such luck. She only wanted to be princess Merliah! And who is that you may ask? Shock, my girl wanted to be a mermaid but not Ariel. I was afraid we would be out of luck but to my surprise they had a outfit and we got it so here is my princess Merliah!

No comments: