Saturday, August 03, 2013

American Girl!

I planned this for months I have to admit.  As a matter of fact the reservations were made before the store even opened!  I knew Gotcha day would be a perfect time to celebrate at the American Girl store! So I called Amy and we decided to do it together.
Jaden and I were a little early so we decided to try the new chocolate shop by the store.  We split a frozen hot chocolate and it was great!



Finally it was time to meet up with Sophie Su and tour American Girl! 


I had told Jaden before hand that she would be able to pick out the bitty twins so we spent some time deciding on our "twins"! (Jaden decided on a set of fraternal twins!)


After picking out dolls and one set of clothes for each of them, it was time to head to the American Girl cafe for some dinner and desert.  Our table was pretty full after we added our three babies!






I think both girls loved the store and so did Amy and I!  I am sure we will be back when the twins need some new clothes!
Once we got home we loaded the twins into the princess jeep and headed down the street to a party in progress where we had some Gotcha day cake and a truck parade!



(the parade ended up being pretty short because a few car batteries died!)

We ended the night with sparklers where Warren learned a valuable lesson!  Never touch the red hot end of a sparkler!




No comments: