Saturday, August 03, 2013

Gotcha Day 4 years later!

It's hard to believe that four years ago we were in a hotel in China when our lives changed forever!  We were handed this Chinese baby who forever rocked our world!  I still remember those first three days with Jaden grieving so hard for her foster mother and me thinking I had made a huge mistake.  I wasn't sure I could do it but I am so glad I did.  After that third day something in her clicked and she felt safe.  And we fell totally in love!




Now here we are four years after that day and it has only gotten better day after day!  That 8 month old baby had grown into a beautiful 4 year old with her own ideas and attitude!  She is so affectionate and does not want her mommy out of her site.  She loves the fact that she is from China and loves to here "her story"!  She has made our life so much better.  I could not have asked for a better daughter.
Jaden I love you to China and back!

No comments: