Monday, November 21, 2005

Notarized Homestudy

I now have the official copy of the homestudy. One more step down. We have decided to wait until after Thanksgiving to get our fingerprints done. But our SW did mail a copy of our homestudy to Immigrations. This is the LAST big step before we begin our official wait. I cant believe we are getting closer. It is beginning to feel like more then just a dream. I can see an ending. We are going to Mississippi for Thanksgiving and I plan on taking alot of photos for our dossier. Now all we have to do is wait for our I171H. I know this wait will be hard, at least with the homestudy I could email our SW and check on the progress. I wont be able to bother the US Government like that. Oh well we are still getting closer and closer to Jaden Elise!
Georgette

No comments: